Melanie I. Rauch
Melanie is a partner who currently handles domestic and foreign patent preparation and prosecution in various fields of technology. In addition, Melanie handles trademark matters. She has broad patent experience related to the chemical and mechanical arts, including having prepared and prosecuted applications directed to polymer laminates, films, adhesives, disposable absorbent garments, manufacturing processes, sporting equipment, envelopes, concrete applications, medical devices, and food additives.
Melanie received her law degree in 1999 from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois. In addition, Melanie earned a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Chemistry from Oakland University.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. and International Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Validity Opinions
- Copyright and Trademark Registration
- Copyright, Trademark, and Patent Protection
- Infringement Litigation
- Intellectual Property and Software Licensing
- Strategic IP Planning
- US Patent and Trademark Office