Keith is a partner at the firm and is a graduate of Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. His focus Is primarily in patent preparation and prosecution.
Before attending law school, Keith attended the University of Colorado studying Electrical and Computer Engineering. During this time, he focused on optics and signal propagation and worked for Emulex Corporation as a test engineer.
Keith has experience in a variety of technologies, including:
- Network solutions and data storage
- Telecommunication technologies including network architectures, switches, routers, call processors, and enhanced service platforms
- Wireless technologies including network architectures, base stations, antennas, amplifiers, and mobile communication units
- Computer systems and application software
- US Patent and Trademark Office
Marquette University Law School, June 2013, JD
University of Colorado at Boulder, May 2010, BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering